Steamfitters and Plumbers UA Local 464 encompasses 1,300 skilled workers in Nebraska and 12 counties in Iowa. It was chartered on April 3, 1915, as a branch of the United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipefitting Industry.
Local 464 offers top-notch Apprenticeship and Continuing Education Classes training classes through its Training Center. Additionally, its members enjoy a wide range of benefits including health and welfare plans, pension programs, 401k, Vacation benefits, etc.
To learn more about UA Local 464 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website, lu464.org
HCM TradeSeal support for UA Local 464:
- Auto-calculation of UA Local 464 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for UA Local 464 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for UA Local 464
- Union audit support for UA Local 464
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for UA Local 464 work classes
How to Add UA Local 464 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: PPF 464
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add PPF 464 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.