Steamfitters and Plumbers UA Local 464 encompasses 1,300 skilled workers in Nebraska and 12 counties in Iowa. It was chartered on April 3, 1915, as a branch of the United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipefitting Industry.
Local 464 offers top-notch Apprenticeship and Continuing Education Classes training classes through its Training Center. Additionally, its members enjoy a wide range of benefits including health and welfare plans, pension programs, 401k, Vacation benefits, etc.
To learn more about UA Local 464 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website, lu464.org
Pay UA Local 464 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add PPF 464 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of UA Local 464 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for UA Local 464 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for UA Local 464
- Simplify union audits for UA Local 464
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for UA Local 464 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including UA Local 464.