UA Local 119 represents nearly 550 plumbers, pipefitters, and service technicians in the Mobile area, Alabama. Founded on September 14, 1912, Local Union is a part of the United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipefitting Industry.
Local 119 members get specialty training in Plumbing, Pipefitting, HVAC, and Welding fields. Additionally, its members and their families enjoy a wide range of benefits including Health insurance and several Pension plans, as well as dental, vision, and life insurance benefits.
To learn more about Local 119, please, visit their website ualocal119.org.
HCM TradeSeal support for UA Local 119:
- Auto-calculation of UA Local 119 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for UA Local 119 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for UA Local 119
- Union audit support for UA Local 119
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for UA Local 119 work classes
How to Add UA Local 119 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: PPF 119
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add PPF 119 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.