UA Local 119 represents nearly 550 plumbers, pipefitters, and service technicians in the Mobile area, Alabama. Founded on September 14, 1912, Local Union is a part of the United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipefitting Industry.
Local 119 members get specialty training in Plumbing, Pipefitting, HVAC, and Welding fields. Additionally, its members and their families enjoy a wide range of benefits including Health insurance and several Pension plans, as well as dental, vision, and life insurance benefits.
To learn more about Local 119, please, visit their website ualocal119.org.
Pay UA Local 119 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add PPF 119 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of UA Local 119 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for UA Local 119 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for UA Local 119
- Simplify union audits for UA Local 119
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for UA Local 119 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including UA Local 119.