UA Local 118 represents over 450 Plumbers, Steamfitters, and HVAC service technicians who serve Kenosha, Racine, and Walworth Counties in Wisconsin. It was established in 1893 by the United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipefitting Industry.
The objective of Local 118 is to guarantee a high quality of life for its members and their dependents. The union strives to offer its members fair wages, apprenticeship training programs, continuing education classes, and reliable retirement plans.
To learn more about UA Local 118, please visit their website at ualocal118.com.
Pay UA Local 118 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add PPF 118 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of UA Local 118 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for UA Local 118 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for UA Local 118
- Simplify union audits for UA Local 118
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for UA Local 118 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including UA Local 118.