Local 118 represents over 450 Plumbers, Steamfitters, and HVAC service technicians who serve Kenosha, Racine, and Walworth Counties in Wisconsin. It was established in 1893 by the United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Pipefitting Industry.
The objective of Local 118 is to guarantee a high quality of life for its members and their dependents. The union strives to offer its members fair wages, apprenticeship training programs, continuing education classes, and reliable retirement plans.
To learn more about Local 118, please visit their website at ualocal118.com.
HCM TradeSeal support for UA Local 118:
- Auto-calculation of UA Local 118 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for UA Local 118 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for UA Local 118
- Union audit support for UA Local 118
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for UA Local 118 work classes
How to Add UA Local 118 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: PPF 118
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add PPF 118 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.