IBEW Local Union 700 was issued it’s charter on October 26, 1937 with a total of 13 members. IBEW 700 is
IBEW Local 58 is partnered with the National Electrical Contractors Association. Their charter was amended on September 1, 1948 to include both A and B members. Their jurisdiction covers 17 counties in northwest Arkansas and portions of two counties in Oklahoma.
For more information on IBEW 700, visit their website here.
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW 700:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW 700 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW 700 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW 700
- Union audit support for IBEW 700
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW 700 work classes
How to Add IBEW 700 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: NECA 700
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add NECA 700 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.