IUOE Local 428 is a trade union that represents around 1,500 highly skilled operating engineers who serve numerous communities in Arizona. It was chartered on August 1, 1936, as a part of the International Union of Operating Engineers.
In cooperation with the Associated General Contractors of Arizona, Local 428 jointly administer the Arizona Operating Engineers Apprenticeship Program. Additionally, the local union offers all eligible members a set of benefits such as health and welfare plans and retirement benefits.
To learn more about Local 428 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website, iuoe428.com.
HCM TradeSeal support for IUOE Local 428:
- Auto-calculation of IUOE Local 428 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IUOE Local 428 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IUOE Local 428
- Union audit support for IUOE Local 428
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IUOE Local 428 work classes
How to Add IUOE Local 428 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IUOE 428
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IUOE 428 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.