IUOE Local 280 is a labor union that represents nearly 1,700 highly skilled public employees working for local governments such as Spokane County, WA, City of Pasco, Port of Pasco, Warden, Richland, Kennewick, Pasco School District, Clarkston School District, and area irrigation districts.
Local 280 provides its members with a number of benefits packages through partnerships with various organizations. Among them are continued training, medical coverage, dental and life insurance, pension and retirement plans, and others.
Pay IUOE Local 280 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IUOE 280 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IUOE Local 280 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IUOE Local 280 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IUOE Local 280
- Simplify union audits for IUOE Local 280
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IUOE Local 280 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IUOE Local 280.