IUOE Local 280 is a labor union that represents nearly 1,700 highly skilled public employees working for local governments such as Spokane County, WA, City of Pasco, Port of Pasco, Warden, Richland, Kennewick, Pasco School District, Clarkston School District, and area irrigation districts.
Local 280 provides its members with a number of benefits packages through partnerships with various organizations. Among them are continued training, medical coverage, dental and life insurance, pension and retirement plans, and others.
HCM TradeSeal support for IUOE Local 280:
- Auto-calculation of IUOE Local 280 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IUOE Local 280 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IUOE Local 280
- Union audit support for IUOE Local 280
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IUOE Local 280 work classes
How to Add IUOE Local 280 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IUOE 280
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IUOE 280 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.