Ironworkers Shopmen Local 824 is a labor union representing nearly 300 skilled tradesmen. It was chartered in 1972 as a chapter of the International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental, and Reinforcing Ironworkers.
The primary goal of Local 824 is to enhance the quality of life of its craftsmen. The union offers a variety of services, including education, health coverage, pension plans, and other benefits programs.
Pay Ironworkers Local 824 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add BSOIW 824 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Ironworkers Local 824 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Ironworkers Local 824 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Ironworkers Local 824
- Simplify union audits for Ironworkers Local 824
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Ironworkers Local 824 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Ironworkers Local 824.