Chartered in January 2016, IBEW Local 906 has nearly 400 construction workers, electricians, line workers, meter readers, office personnel, and one golf course Superintendant.
The Local Union was formed by the merger of three existing locals: Local 219 (Iron Mountain), 979 (Escanaba), and 1070 (Marquette). These Locals joined together to promote a stronger Union and to cover the entire Upper Peninsula, including the cities of Escanaba, Norway, Gladstone and Crystal Falls.
Local 906 provides its members with access to high-quality Apprenticeship training courses, health benefits, Prescription Drug Program, a pension plan, etc.
Learn more about IBEW Local 906 by visiting ibew906.org
Pay IBEW Local 906 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 906 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 906 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 906 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 906
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 906
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 906 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 906.