Local 697 currently represents over 1,300 professional Electricians in Lake and Newton counties in Indiana. Its jurisdiction covers Communications, Electric Signs, Inside, Maintenance and Sign Erectors work in the communities the union serves.
Headquartered in Merrillville, Indiana, the Local is a subsidiary organization of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers.
Local 697 offers several benefit programs to its members. Among them are training at the Lake County Electrician’s JATC, Annuity, Healthcare, Pension plans, Supplemental Unemployment Benefits, etc.
To learn more about Local 697 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website, ibew697.org
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 697:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 697 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 697 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 697
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 697
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 697 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 697 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 697
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 697 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.