Chartered on February 28, 1918, IBEW Local 558 is a union of over 1,700 members across Tennessee and Alabama states. Its jurisdiction includes Outside, Inside, Utility, Cable Television, Radio-Television Service, Sound Public Address, and Electrical Manufacturing work in the communities it serves.
The Local Union offers a variety of benefit packages to its members, including a pension program by Southern Electrical Retirement Fund, medical coverage, affordable prescription drugs, a welfare plan, training at the North Alabama Electrical JATC, and more.
To learn more about IBEW Local 558 and its benefits programs, please, visit their website, ibew558.org
Pay IBEW Local 558 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 558 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 558 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 558 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 558
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 558
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 558 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 558.