Established in 1928, Local 302 covers Contra Costa County in California and has more than 1,300 active members working in the fields of construction, industrial maintenance, sound and communications.
The Local 302 offers its members several benefits programmes, particularly Health and Welfare plans, classes at the NORCAL JATC, safety training, different options for retirement plans, and the Union Plus program.
To learn more about Local 302 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website, ibewlu302.com
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 302:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 302 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 302 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 302
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 302
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 302 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 302 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 302
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 302 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.