Chartered in 1912, IBEW Local 269 has approximately 1,000 active members. Its jurisdiction covers Burlington, Hunterdon, Mercer, Somerset County in New Jersey and Bucks County in Pennsylvania. Local members are divided into several categories of electrical work including Inside, Commercial Outside, and Line, Residential, and Telecommunications classifications.
Local 269 offers extensive and thorough apprenticeship and journeymen training programs, Health and Welfare plans, Temporary Disability support, different retirement options, annuity, etc.
To learn more about Local 269 and its benefits programs, please, visit its website, ibew269.com
Pay IBEW Local 269 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 269 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 269 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 269 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 269
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 269
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 269 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 269.