Chartered in 1912, Local Union 269 has approximately 1,000 active members. Its jurisdiction covers Burlington, Hunterdon, Mercer, Somerset County in New Jersey, and Bucks County in Pennsylvania. Local members are divided into several categories of electrical work including Inside, Commercial Outside and Line, Residential, and Telecommunications classifications.
Local 269 offers extensive and thorough apprenticeship and journeymen training programs, Health and Welfare plans, Temporary Disability support, different retirement options, annuity, etc.
To learn more about Local 269 and its benefits programs, please, visit its website, ibew269.com
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 269:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 269 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 269 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 269
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 269
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 269 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 269 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 269
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 269 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.