Headquartered in Cicero, NY, IBEW Local 1249 represents nearly 2000 teledata linemen, traffic signal technicians, line clearance tree trimmers, electrical linemen, and seven local village municipalities throughout the state of New York.
Local 1249 provides its members with various benefits programs that include training at a state-of-the-art training facility, retirement plans and medical insurance. The latter is recognized by many providers and may also include vision, dental, and major medical insurance.
Learn more about IBEW Local 1249 by visiting ibew1249.org
Pay IBEW Local 1249 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 1249 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 1249 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 1249 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 1249
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 1249
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 1249 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 1249.