Headquartered in Cicero, NY, Local 1249 represents nearly 2000 teledata linemen, traffic signal technicians, line clearance tree trimmers, electrical linemen, and seven local village municipalities throughout the state of New York.
Local 1249 provides its members with various benefits programs that include training at a state-of-the-art training facility, retirement plans and medical insurance. The latter is recognized by many providers and may also include vision, dental, and major medical insurance.
Learn more about Local 1249 by visiting ibew1249.org
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 1249:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 1249 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 1249 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 1249
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 1249
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 1249 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 1249 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 1249
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 1249 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.