Headquartered in Oklahoma City, OK, Local 1141 represents 1,300 Inside, Radio-Television Services, and Sound and Public Address engineers across Oklahoma. It was established in 1921 as a part of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers.
It offers various benefits options to its members, such as health, dental, and vision insurance, pension plan, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), prescription plan benefits, scholarships, training programs by Western Oklahoma Electrical JATC or Journeyman Improvement Classes (CEUs), etc.
To learn more about Local 1141and its benefit programs, please, visit their website, ibew1141.org
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW Local 1141:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW Local 1141 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW Local 1141 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW Local 1141
- Union audit support for IBEW Local 1141
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW Local 1141 work classes
How to Add IBEW Local 1141 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 1141
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 1141 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.