Headquartered in Oklahoma City, OK, IBEW Local 1141 represents 1,300 Inside, Radio-Television Services, and Sound and Public Address engineers across Oklahoma. It was established in 1921 as a part of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers.
It offers various benefits options to its members, such as health, dental, and vision insurance, pension plan, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), prescription plan benefits, scholarships, training programs by Western Oklahoma Electrical JATC or Journeyman Improvement Classes (CEUs), etc.
To learn more about IBEW Local 1141 and its benefit programs, please, visit their website, ibew1141.org
Pay IBEW Local 1141 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 1141 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW Local 1141 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW Local 1141 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW Local 1141
- Simplify union audits for IBEW Local 1141
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW Local 1141 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW Local 1141.