The Kansas City Electrical Workers were first issued a Charter No. 18 in March of 1892 by the National Brotherhood of Electrical Works of America. This was a mixed local of inside wiremen and linemen. Its first president was F.J. Roth and the first financial secretary was L.M. Rose. The members experienced many difficult times but in spite of the many obstacles, they were determined to continue on.
For more information on IBEW 124, visit their website here.
HCM TradeSeal support for IBEW 124:
- Auto-calculation of IBEW 124 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculation and accounting support for IBEW 124 union benefits
- Automatic union reports for IBEW 124
- Union audit support for IBEW 124
- Accurate Certified Payroll reporting for IBEW 124 work classes
How to Add IBEW 124 to TradeSeal
This Local's unique TradeSeal identifier is: IBEW 124
Go to HCM TradeSeal > Data Manager and choose "Benefits, Deductions and Fringes" to add IBEW 124 fringe benefit calculations and automatic remittance reporting.
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals.