The Kansas City Electrical Workers were first issued a Charter No. 18 in March of 1892 by the National Brotherhood of Electrical Works of America. This was a mixed local of inside wiremen and linemen. Its first president was F.J. Roth and the first financial secretary was L.M. Rose. The members experienced many difficult times but in spite of the many obstacles, they were determined to continue on.
For more information on IBEW 124, visit their website here.
Pay IBEW 124 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add IBEW 124 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of IBEW 124 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for IBEW 124 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for IBEW 124
- Simplify union audits for IBEW 124
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for IBEW 124 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including IBEW 124.