Carpenters Local 445 is a part of the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America and the Eastern Atlantic States Regional Council of Carpenters (EASRCC). With over 1,000 well-trained professionals, the union serves Snyder, Monroe, Pike, Wayne, Bradford, Tioga, Columbia, and 10 more counties in Northeastern Pennsylvania.
Through the Keystone Mountain Lakes Carpenters Training Fund, Local 445 provides its members with competency-based apprenticeship programs and skill advancement training for Journeymen. The Apprenticeship and Training Programs for this union are handled by the Lebanon Training Center.
To learn more about Local 445, please, visit their website at local445.org.
Pay Carpenters Local 445 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 445 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 445 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 445 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 445
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 445
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 445 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 445.