Carpenters Local 409 is a union of carpenters in the Los Angeles area, California, United States. It is affiliated with the Southwest Regional Council of Carpenters and the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America. The union has about 3,200 members who work in various sectors of the construction industry.
The union provides benefits such as health and welfare, pension, and vacation funds to its members. The union also offers training opportunities for apprentices and journeymen through the Southwest Mountain States Carpenters Training Fund.
Pay Carpenters Local 409 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 409 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 409 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 409 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 409
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 409
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 409 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 409.