Carpenters Local 336 represents over 1,700 union-trained carpenters who serve numerous counties across Central and Western Massachusetts. It is part of the North Atlantic States Regional Council of Carpenters and the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America.
Through the North Atlantic States Carpenters Training Fund, Local 336 offers cutting-edge training programs in commercial and residential carpentry, floorcovering, pile driving, and mill cabinet for both apprentices and journeymen, including a four-year apprenticeship program and skill enhancement programs for its members.
Pay Carpenters Local 336 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 336 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 336 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 336 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 336
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 336
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 336 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 336.