Carpenters Local 1045, situated in Warren, Michigan, is a labor union affiliated with the Michigan Regional Council of Carpenters and Millwrights and the United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America. It currently comprises more than 900 highly skilled Carpenters and Millwrights throughout the entire state of Michigan.
Local 1045 provides a broad selection of training programs to its members, such as Apprenticeship Training, Journeyman Enhancement Classes, Infection Control Risk Assessment (ICRA) training, and INSTALL Certification.
Eligible members also enjoy a range of benefits, such as:
- Health & Welfare plans
- Dental care
- Prescription Drugs program
- Pension and Supplemental Retirement (SRP) plans, and more.
To learn more about Carpenters Local 1045, please, visit their page.
Pay Carpenters Local 1045 Automatically with HCM TradeSeal:
To automate payroll and reporting for this union: open HCM TradeSeal, go to "Trade Intelligence" and add CJA 1045 to your list of unions. Adding this local will enable HCM TradeSeal to:
- Auto-calculate of Carpenters Local 1045 Journeyman and/or Apprentice rates
- Calculate and account for for Carpenters Local 1045 union benefits
- Generate automatic union reports for Carpenters Local 1045
- Simplify union audits for Carpenters Local 1045
- Generate Certified Payroll reports for Carpenters Local 1045 work classes
Watch a Video
Learn more about HCM TradeSeal by watching a brief overview video. HCM TradeSeal can automatically calculate fringe benefits and generate remittance reports for most union locals, including Carpenters Local 1045.